Your WOW account can be activated to have a CRM button next to each company lead as in the diagram below.
This button goes to your Salesforce account to find if the company lead already exists as one of your Salesforce accounts. This is done through the standard Salesforce API. The button has 3 states dependant on the actions you take for each company lead.
Once the button is clicked there are 2 actions available dependant on whether the company lead exists in CRM or not.
1) If the company lead does not match to an existing Salesforce account, WOW will offer the below screen for you to create a Salesforce lead like below.
The Salesforce lead will be created with the Company name, a lead source value of ‘Wow Analytics’ and a permalink will be added. The perma link is a url that when clicked will bring up a browser window of the Company lead full details in WOW so you can see the historical clicks of the this company.
2) If the company lead does match to one or many existing Salesforce accounts (the matching uses a like/fuzzy match so any similar accounts will come back), then you will see address phone and owner details and have the ability to either:
a. Associate this company lead in WOW to a CRM account – no further action is taken except the CRM button changes to let any users know this account has already been matched. You will be able to choose if many company matches available on which to associate.
b. Create yourself a new lead as the companies match are not correct.
To set up your WOW account to integrate with Salesforce, you will require the following pre-quisites:
1) Salesforce API access – this is a version and paid for option in Salesforce (Enterprise Edition)
2) A single salesforce account with
a. Salesforce Username
b. Salesforce Password
3) Salesforce Token to access Salesforce remotely. Below describes how to obtain this in Salesforce.
Login to your Salesforce account and go to, select the user in the top right hand corner and select setup.
Onleft hand side go to ‘My Personal Information’ and click ‘Reset My Security Token’.
Now click on ‘Reset Security token’ and an email will be sent to the Salesforce account.
Now you have the required security token login to your WOW account as an admin user, go to admin/CRM Integration, choose ‘Salesforce’ from the dropdown and enter your Salesforce details for :
Username, Password and Security token.
Update the details and now your account will be set up. Going back to the main WOW lead screen you will see the CRM button now ready against your company leads.
Salesforce Integration complete, any questions then please contact your WOW support.